The Ghost Return Roller will accept all bar sizes from standard barbells, large squat bars and even 1.9” diameter axel bars. When you rack the bar onto a Ghost Return Roller, the shape of the roller rolls the bar into the perfect position and then the lifter can easily roll it from side to side to center the bar in the rack. Each J-Cup features a bar finish saving composite material on the racking area with the trademarked Ghost Head logo machined into the design. The rollers can be supplied with either a bar finish saving black composite material or a hardened steel roller that carries a lifetime guarantee. Additionally each J-Cup frame has interchangeable pin sizes to fit your rack. Made of 4140, zinc plated Chromoly, these pins look as good as they are tough.
- Comes in a pair
- Currently available for 3 x 3 racks
- UHMW lined on the front, back and everywhere it comes in contact with your rack.
- Two material options for the Ghost Return Roller
- Composite material (black) that’s both durable and easy on your bar finish. These rollers, especially in a home gym situation will last for years and are replaceable for $40/pair by contacting us at email@example.com. The composite rollers will wear but will not hurt your bar.
- Medium Carbon Steel that is hardened and Silicone Carbide Coated for maximum strength and durability. The steel option comes with a lifetime warranty. The silicon carbide coating has a hardness of 9 on a scale where diamond is a 10. The steel rollers are extremely wear resistant but WILL wear the knurling on the bar due to their hardness.
- 4140 Chromoly, zinc coated pins available in 5/8”, 3/4” or 1” diameter to fit your rack.
- Custom size pins available machined from T304 S/S
- Standard with Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
As an added option, we have created a product called the “Duffalo Block” Machined from a solid block of UHMW, it will not harm your bar but will last for years. The Duffalo block was created to accept the Kabuki Strength Duffalo bar OR a straight bar up to 31mm in diameter. When swapped out for the roller, the Duffalo Block will pivot from flat to 15 degrees outward and with it’s special design will hold the Duffalo Bar upright when racked.
The Duffalo bar is probably the greatest specialty bar ever conceived but as we all know, it’s unique bowed shape can make it a challenge to rack steadily. The Duffalo Block solves this problem. Additionally, it will work with the original Ghost Strong J-Cup!
(Note: the Duffalo Block will only work in Ghost Strong J-Cups, it is not designed to work with other equipment)